Van Driver in Crawley with Extrastaff
Extrastaff are delighted to be recruiting for a fantastic opportunity on behalf of our client who are a worldwide delivery company.
The operation will require you to work 8-10 hours per day between Monday and Sunday, the earliest start will be 0900. Working days can be flexible, and the client is able to offer part-time and full-time work.
What you will do
As a Parcelshop Driver working out of the Crawley depot you will be responsible for driving a Parcelshop Van safely and efficiently to complete deliveries and collections to parcelshops and parcel lockers.
- Full UK licence
- No more than 6 points on your licence
- Must be over 18
- Must be able to access the site in Crawley
- Must be flexible with start and finish times
- Good communication and an understanding of English
£9.50 p/h, £10.00 p/h after 12 weeks.
- Ongoing full-time work
- Refer a friend bonus scheme – please ask for details
- Temp to perm opportunities
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Holiday pay
- Pension scheme
- Flexible hours
If you are a committed individual looking to progress within a leading logistic supplier, then we want to hear from you!