Technical Administrator in United Kingdom with Stewarts Building Services Consultancy
You are organised, structured, and professional, with a passion for excellence and a keen eye for detail. You love to prioritise your own workload and work under your own steam whilst working closely with the existing office manager.
You will assist with the smooth running of our Solihull office and will contribute to driving sustainable growth and be responsible for ensuring our team of consultants and specialists have adequate support to work efficiently.
Joining our group of companies will open a door full of opportunities, where our people are nurtured for success and empowered to build their own adventure. We believe in your development, potential, and growth.
What you will be doing day to day
- Interacting with Senior Management, managing their agendas/appointments/travel arrangements, minute taking at meetings
- Working with the office manager to ensure office activities and operations are efficient and comply to company policies and keeping the office diary up to date for all staff meetings
- Financial: purchase orders, invoicing
- HR administration, record keeping and management of employee holiday requests.
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
- Attends workshops and conferences when requested.
- Competitive salary dependent on qualifications/experience
- 21 days holiday, increasing to 25 days with service, PLUS bank holidays
- A day off for your birthday and paid leave between Christmas and New year
- Free parking
- Company pension contributions
Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience in office administration and the key areas described in the role
- Experience in a fast paced, national business
- MEP / HVAC or Construction background is preferred
- Trustworthy and ethical approach, exercising discretion at all times
- Excellent communication skills (email/phone/face to face)
- Excellent knowledge of MS 365 Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and office management software.
- Commercial and contractual awareness
The Group currently consists of:
- A Building Services Design Consultancy which has been operating for over 25 years, operating out of the Birmingham office
- An award-winning Building Compliance company which has been operating for 10 years, based in Leeds
- An Approved Inspector (Building Control) business with two offices in the North, with national expansion planned over the next few years.