Job Description Summary
We are AMS and we’re passionate about helping companies and individuals fulfil their potential through talent acquisition and management. Today, nearly 4,000 of our talent acquisition and management experts are partnering with our blue-chip clients across multiple sectors and in more than 90 countries. Delivering a distinctive blend of outsourcing and, through our AMS Advisory team, consulting services, our unrivalled experience, capability and thought leadership helps our clients attract, engage and retain the talent they need for business success.
Due to our continuous growth we are currently looking for
Senior Brand Strategist
As a Senior Brand Strategist in our global Brand & Attraction consulting group, your leadership will open doors for you and our team—in the work that you do to grow both existing and new clients, in strengthening our Employer Brand Strategy expertise, and in developing our exceptional people.
Why do you want this role?
You will have the opportunity to make your vision for the future of employer brand and candidate attraction come to life. With AMS’s breadth of clients and capabilities and the collaboration between our creative services, recruitment marketing and employer brand strategists, the possibilities are endless.
What does the team do?
This growing and high-achieving team brings innovative strategy and marketing techniques to our clients to build recruitment and attraction strategies throughout the candidate lifecycle. Backed by a larger team of creative experts and recruitment marketing specialists to make the entire candidate journey run on all cylinders for our clients, our focus is on:
- Knowing talent and where and how to reach them – We excel at candidate research and putting ourselves in the shoes of the talent our clients want to attract.
- Bringing the right mix of traditional media and marketing, tracking it and presenting it back in a meaningful way to our clients.
What can you expect to do in this role?
- Creation of new/refinement of existing go-to-market consulting solution offerings, including working with other functional leads to deliver blended solutions that deliver to client demand
- Own regional sales pipeline for specific programs / statements of work; oversee and take accountability for delivery, maintaining ownership of client relationship
- Understand and apply commercial knowledge to drive performance of program of work including understanding of wider AMS business considerations
- Strengthen and deepen strategic relationships with key colleagues and clients, building trust and credibility. Activity includes, but not limited to, providing market intelligence, insights and best practice recommendations
- Drive a culture of service excellence and client focus
- Regional P&L responsibility including forecasting and sales pipeline, delivering against growth target collectively set by leadership team
- Deep subject matter expertise, thinking, approaches and methodologies, developing these in line with the market and latest innovations
- Demonstrable ability to use market intelligence and analyse market trends to provide insights both internally and to clients
- Wider understanding of the full talent lifecycle and how the different consulting specialties fit together (Tech, Ops, Assessment & Selection, Diversity & Inclusion, Strategic Workforce Planning, Research etc.)
- Strong consulting skills and mindset, working with clients to accurately diagnose and develop comprehensive, commercially viable solutions with clearly defined ROI for client and TC
- Experience of developing and delivering complex projects on time and to budget
- Proactively manage internal and client expectations and communication throughout the project lifecycle, delivering an excellent client stakeholder experience, building trust and credibility
- Experience of managing, coaching and developing people / teams, including setting and executing the overall strategy
- Effective communicator. Highly persuasive / credible, building trust quickly and effectively. Excellent influencing skills – able to use sophisticated communication, persuasion and consulting skills with senior clients/colleagues
- Experience managing a P&L with a strong understanding of internal and client financial drivers
- Experience of developing and managing cost estimates against agreed budgets and margins
Who we’re looking for
Above all, we want to see you be a true business leader with a real passion for employer branding. You’ll demonstrate a deep-level expertise in developing and delivering employer brand strategies and processes that improve outcomes for clients (such as decreased time to hire and increased quality of hire, etc). Our clients will love your ability to use your consulting skills to take client data, market intelligence and your analysis of emerging trends to provide insights that help them gain competitive advantage. Our team will see you as a strong leader who will support their ongoing development and help grow the business to create new opportunities to deliver meaningful work.
What you’ll get in return
We’re not like a regular employer brand or recruitment marketing agency. Here, you’ll get the opportunity to work on projects that integrate with our other practice areas to deliver remarkable results for our clients. We can solve their most pressing talent-related challenges in ways that no-one else can. You’ll work with national and global clients and influence how major companies attract the talent they need for future growth and shape how people choose to develop their careers.
Alexander Mann Solutions