We are Zego, a global insurtech scale-up providing cover that creates possibilities.
In an ever-changing world, insurance is struggling to keep up. Through the power of emerging technologies, we are creating fairer products designed for the 21st century.
In 2019, we closed our Series B funding round, raising $42M from top-tier investors that will fuel our growth into new territories and the expansion of our product portfolio. Also, we were listed in the Fintech 50 and placed number 7 in the Startups 100. More recently, we were accepted into the Tech Nation Future 50 2020 cohort – solidifying our place as one of the UK’s most exciting and influential tech companies.
Overview of Team
At Zego we are revolutionising our approach to Customer Services; We Listen, We Learn and We Value our customers, connecting us to steer meaningful conversations that Drive, Develop and Enhance their journey and Zego.
Purpose of Role
The Sales Executive role supports our customers directly via the phone and plays a key role in Zego’s growth. In this role, you will work as part of a vibrant, collaborative, high performing team to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service via inbound and outbound calls.
What you will be working on
- You will work remotely in this position.
- You will work through the sales leads provided by making outbound calls to prospective customers.
- You will build productive trust relationships with customers on the phone
- You will assess customers’ insurance needs and compliantly provide assistance and sell the appropriate Zego insurance product.
- You will input customer information and data provided into an in-house system.
What you will need to be successful
- You have proven experience of working within a target-driven sales environment.
- You are obsessive about customer experience and act as a champion for our customer’s needs
- You have an eye for detail and a flair for building rapport
- You’re able to listen to customers needs, focusing in on their core concerns
- You have an ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively
- You are able to remotely work a 40-hour shift pattern between the hours of 9am-7pm Monday – Sunday
What it’s like to work @ Zego :
Zego has a truly international and inclusive team, unified by great ideas and collaborative thoughtfulness. Our people are the most important part of our story and everyone plays an essential role in our journey. We look for people who have expertise, enthusiasm and who are motivated by change. There’s plenty of room to learn and grow, as part of our ongoing training programmes or directly from other experts. You’ll work alongside a talented group of people who respect each other’s differences and seek to understand fresh perspectives.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.