Resourcing Manager in Bootle with Parity Professionals
Resourcing Manager Inside IR35 £200-250 flexible location
Parity Group are delighted to partner with our client, a prestigious public sector organisation, who is looking to recruit a Resourcing Manager on a contract basis for an initial period until end of March 2021, this role will be remote initially but answering to one of our clients’ regional offices.
You will receive a competitive daily rate between £200-£250 and the contract will see you INSIDE IR35.
You will be working with operational and project teams and making use of various technologies to work and communicate, all activity will be managed remotely. The successful candidate will need access to a device (laptop or desktop), Internet connection and a working environment that will allow them to work safely and effectively remotely.
What will you be doing?
- Assisting with recruitment for a major programme at different stages, and to identify, recruit, onboard, deploy, flex and develop those resources to support successful delivery.
- Working with HR or other resource suppliers and commercial colleagues to use appropriate routes to market (eg frameworks, preferred supplier, strategic supplier, etc).
I would love to hear from suitably qualified programme resourcers, particularly with experience in the Public Sector and knowledge and skills including:
- Resource strategy and planning experience including scheduling and resource management.
- The ability to estimate costs, produce a budget and control forecasts and actual spend against a large programme budget.
- The ability to clearly define roles, responsibilities and accountabilities and establish controls and approval routes appropriate to each stage of the programme to monitor programme progress and compliance.
- Strong communication skills and proven experience of stakeholder engagement.
If this sounds like the role for you then do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Kirsty Dallas, for more information or simply click on the apply button.
Parity – Better Decisions: Better People
Parity Group plc acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing contract recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position