Residential Property Solicitor in London with Austen Lloyd
Ref: EM 40481 Job Title: Residential Property Solicitor Description: RESIDENTIAL CONVEYANCER – CITY FIRM – A brilliant Residential Conveyancing opportunity with great potential at a growing national firm –
RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY LAWYER – CITY
A Residential Conveyancing opportunity with great potential at a growing firm.
This really is a high quality firm with a great reputation and a client base to suit. If you are looking to take both a new and challenging step in your career, this really is a major career changing opportunity.
We would encourage applications from ambitious candidates with experience from recently qualified to mid-level. This is a very high quality firm and you will need solid good quality experience gained at a similarly respected firm, including high value transactional work ,re-mortgaging and secured lending.
This a very well respected full service firm with national coverage and the role offers the opportunity to join a highly successful team, with super career development prospects.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Conduct residential property transactions from start to finish for registered/unregistered, freehold/leasehold, grant of lease, assignment of a lease, enfranchisement, auction and repossessed properties.
- Handle a caseload of about fifty-five pre-exchange files.
- Communicate promptly with clients, estate agents, mortgage advisors and lenders to proactively progress cases to completion.
- Manage the expectations of clients and referrers.
- Manage cases through our case management system.
- Build strong ties with estate agents, mortgage advisors and referrers to ensure they recommend your conveyancing services.
- Handle matters raised by the Compliance Officer in a timely manner.
- Carry out business development activities to develop channels for referral of conveyancing cases.
- Handle new client enquiries and maintain high level of enquiry conversions.
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- A polite, confident and friendly manner.
- Organised and disciplined.
- Initiative and perseverance.
- Confidence using computers.
- Enjoy working with clients and building relationships.
- Flexibility and quick thinking.
- Well-organised and thorough, even under pressure.
- Enjoy working within a target-driven team environment
Apply Below or contact Ellie at Austen Lloyd on 01275 4632 111 as soon as possible with complete confidence Reference:EM 40481; (Residential Property Conveyancing -London City ):
Austen Lloyd Limited is a Specialist Legal Recruitment Agency operating nationally www.AustenLloyd.co.uk . Please note: our advertisements may use PQE levels purely as a guide, however we would be happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills needed to perform the role; (Residential Property Conveyancing -London City ): Job Type: Permanent Role/Level: Solicitor Location: City of London Industry: Residential Conveyancing Start Date: asap Contact Name: Austen Lloyd Contact Email:
Contact Telephone: 01275 463 111 Salary: Negotiable Application Email: