Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN in Yorkshire & the Humber with First Alternative Recruitment Consultancy
We are urgently seeking to recruit experienced Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) of all specialities to place for various ad-hoc and short to long term assignments to suit in NHS hospitals across the UK.
You will work as a part of a multidisciplinary team; providing nursing care to patients suffering from a wide variety of medical conditions and illnesses, supporting in their treatment, recovery and well-being.
- Current valid NMC registration
- Must have current breakaway training
- Excellent communication skills, compassion and dedication
- Current Intermediate Life Support
- Current satisfactory Enhanced DBS Certificate
- Hep B, MMR, Varicella and TB scar proof
- Minimum 6 months recent relevant UK experience
- Current and up to date training records
- 2 professional clinical references
The ideal nurse must be reliable, self-motivated and able to work as a member of a team to provide high level patient care in a variety of clinical settings.
1st Alternative Medical Staffing is a leading provider of healthcare staffing. We specialise in the supply of Registered Nurses (All Specialties), and experienced Healthcare Assistants for temporary assignments in a diverse range of public and private healthcare settings NATIONWIDE.
1st Alternative Medical Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.