Recruitment Manager in Birmingham | Careerjet
Job Description Summary
Who we are:
We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we’re passionate about helping companies and individuals fulfil their potential through talent acquisition and management. Today, nearly 4,000 of our talent acquisition and management experts are partnering with our blue-chip clients across multiple sectors and in more than 90 countries. Delivering a distinctive blend of outsourcing and, through our Talent Collective team, consulting services, our unrivalled experience, capability and thought leadership helps our clients attract, engage and retain the talent they need for business success.
We are looking for a Recruitment Manager – Emerging Talent to play a key role within the Emerging Talent client solution of a successful banking client. Focused on operational delivery, this role is responsible for their team’s achievement of recruitment delivery targets and SLAs, whilst successfully achieving the agreed operational processes and working within budget. Supporting the Emerging Talent teams, based in Birmingham, you’ll be responsible for building strong relationships with key client contacts and driving client satisfaction.
The Recruitment Manager – Emerging Talent is responsible for all aspects of their team’s development, delivering an effective and efficient service in line with client expectations. You’ll be expected to hold and work to maintain a strong level of specialist/technical expertise relating to Emerging Talent Recruitment (e.g. assessment strategies, recruitment models) and demonstrate strong people management capabilities.
What you’ll do:
- Delivery against continuous improvement projects and client specific projects e.g. cost saving projects
- Accurate invoicing and forecasting of working campaigns
- Monitor and achieve team’s targets and SLAs (for example, effectiveness, timeliness, candidate quality, delivery of recruitment services & customer satisfaction) as defined by the Senior Manager including managing remote teams
- Work closely with the management reporting function, Head of Client Services, Senior Manager and the client to ensure delivery of standard reports within defined timeframes including regular MI reporting to Managers/Head of Emerging Talent
- Oversight of operational delivery of all Emerging Talent recruitment and on-boarding activity within a specific region/s
- Custodian of all process documentation e.g. operations manuals, process flows, screening templates etc
- Identify areas of process improvement, service enhancement and communicate these appropriately
- Specific operational delivery for Recruitment activity in relation to all Emerging Talent programmes for the client (to include Early Careers, Graduate, Intern and Industrial Placement programmes)
- Drive team activities and focus to ensure customer satisfaction (hiring managers, client stakeholders, candidates and suppliers) is a key consideration at all times
- Develop and maintain pro-active and constructive relationships with the client by demonstrating an understanding of the business, the associated requirements and set expectations accordingly including best-practice selection and recruitment
- Understands AMS people are a key market differentiator and is genuinely committed to the development of direct reports and their team in accordance with the AMS values
- Work closely with the Senior Manager and Head of Client Services to help define the type and level of resources required to effectively achieve delivery targets based on anticipated volumes of requirements including management of succession plans
- Working alongside the client, manage an onshore and offshore Recruitment and Onboarding team (e.g. Recruiters, Coordinators) to achieve delivery targets and contractual SLAs by providing direction, performance management to include objectives and development plans, training interventions and continual feedback on progress
- Provide pastoral care, performance management and development support to onshore Programme Specialists focused on client post-graduate Development programmes
- Work closely with AMS and the client to deliver against resourcing requirements, conducting interviews with accountability for bringing in the best talent to open roles
- Lead and monitor the team’s delivery of the best practice operating model for the account (including; pipeline management, campaign planning, recruitment delivery, stakeholder management)
What we need from you:
- Experience of people management and development
- Emerging Talent and Financial Services experience preferred
- Experience of working in an on-site / in-house environment
- Experience of presenting to and solving issues for senior clients (e.g. HR Leaders, Heads of Business) and gaining their agreement to a course of action
- Ability to liaise with and influence all levels of management to agree a change of direction or new process
- Experience of developing and delivering recruitment strategies and processes to improve outcomes (e.g. decreased time to hire, increased quality of hire)
- Experience working to and achieving demanding targets, ratios and SLAs and working to tight deadlines in a fast moving environment
- Experienced at producing business orientated management information and interpreting this to draw conclusions and make recommendations
- Subject matter expertise, knowledge of local recruitment practices along with the ability to use market intelligence and analyse market trends to provide insights to clients
What’s on offer at Alexander Mann Solutions:
We are an attractive employer of choice and won a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, honouring the Best Place to Work in the UK for 2019.
We offer a great benefits package, including flexibility in your working week and the opportunity to develop your recruitment career in your own way.
Our total reward package includes:
- Flexible working, including the opportunity to work from home and flexibility with working hours
- Performance related bonus’ and incentives on a quarterly and annual basis
- 26 days annual leave + statutory days
- Private Medical Cover
- Critical Illness Cover
- Pension Contribution
Alexander Mann Solutions is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Alexander Mann Solutions