Qualified Social Worker in Yorkshire & the Humber with Ackerman Pierce
We are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker, MASH Team within the Social Care Industry. Our client has a well-structured and organised team that are looking to grow their staffing levels. The role offers flexible working hours for working parents and has a supportive team culture with regular supervision on cases. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced and supportive team within Wakefield Council.
Main duties include:
- Extensive experience of section 47 investigations.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Investigating any concerns of neglect through section 47 investigations.
- Clear understanding of the principle and function of a Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub.
- Evidence of ability to use analytical skills to determine positive outcomes for children and young people within tight timescales.
- Previous experience of working with partner agencies to gather information essential.
To be successful:
For this Qualified Social Worker, MASH Team you will need to have a HCPC Registration and educated to a Social Work Degree Level. The client requests that the worker will have significant Court Experience and can work with a full caseload. You will also need to have the Eligibility to Work in the UK with previous experience within a Children’s Front Door or Referral and Assessment Team.
Benefits of Working for Wakefield Council:
Our Client has free onsite parking with the opportunity for role progression and training for both perm and temporary staff within the authority. They offer a very competitive pay rate which exceeds most of the surrounding areas.
Why Choose Ackerman Pierce?
Ackerman Pierce calls upon over 15 years’ worth of experience in recruiting directly into the Social Work Sector. We can offer a unique experience within recruitment where you have your own personal consultant, a DBS and Compliance service with a quick and easy registration process. We pride ourselves on a guaranteed weekly payment process.
To discuss the Qualified Social Worker, MASH Team vacancy further or any other opportunities we have in Wakefield Council, please contact Jordan Mullings on 02037610236 or email in your updated CV to us today.