Primary Teacher in Preston with Randstad
Do you hold QTS, and are you passionate about working within a primary school? Are you passionate about raising the attainment of children? If so, please contact us as soon as possible. Part-time or full-time, long term temporary teaching job available working in a sought after primary school located in Warton. You will be working for a school that is part of one of the most successful academy trusts in the area. We are looking for qualified primary teachers to work on both short and long term placements. However there is the possibility these may be extended or could lead on to a permanent opportunity.
- Great rate of pay
- Weekly pay
- PAYE and Umbrella option
- Access to job vacancies matching your criteria
- A dedicated consultant to help with career progression
- Free training and CPD, both online and on-site
- An on-site canteen with hot food
- Free parking on site
- A competitive ‘Refer-a-Friend’ scheme offering £300 in vouchers
- Be a fantastic role model for staff and pupils
- Provide a positive learning environment through well-planned lessons
- Use behaviour management to get the most out of your lessons and support pupils
- Implement a wide and varied curriculum
- Communicate with staff and parents to support pupils’ development
- Work with the department to deliver parents evenings
- Safeguard children and follow all school policies and procedures
- QTS or PGCE certificate in Primary Education
- A motivated and enthusiastic demeanour
- A strong knowledge of the national curriculum
- Be punctual and reliability
- An ability to display great interpersonal skills and a team player attitude
Does this sound like the next step for you?
Then please get in touch!
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across Lancashire, so even if this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we may have other roles available in schools, temporary or permanent, short-or long-term, full or part-time, which may be a better match.
If your application is deemed suitable for this position a telephone interview will be offered in the first instance, to observe current social distancing measures. We will also guide you through online submission of your documents via our secure portal. All candidates will be required to undergo child protection and UK eligibility checks, and be subject to an enhanced DBS check. Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and require all applicants to share this commitment.