Primary Teacher in Mildenhall with Randstad
Are you looking for a part time role in a KS2 class? Are you passionate about providing the best possible learning environment for your pupils? Would you like to work alongside like-minded Teachers and staff?
‘Empowering everyone to achieve excellence’ We have a unique opportunity for an outstanding, creative, and caring teacher to join us in ensuring our Year 5 and 6 children fulfil their potential and produce extraordinary work. You should possess the ability to use your initiative, take creative risks and have a positive outlook.
- a dedicated team of professional colleagues who will welcome you with open arms!
- a supportive Leadership team who believe in a ‘growth mind-set’ for everyone
- enthusiastic and inventive pupils who will impress and challenge you
- a range of CPD opportunities as part of the Eastern Multi-Academy Trust
- a committed and enthusiastic Job-Share in the Deputy Principal.
- passionate about primary education
- dedicated to changing children’s life chances
- able to work flexibly and dynamically
- committed to listening to children and responding to their individual needs
- reflective, with a desire to adapt and innovate their practice as necessary.
- You must hold a teaching qualification.
- able to work creatively, with innovation, and develop pupils’ self-belief
- planning, assessing and marking to the highest standard
- a drive to inspire the next generation
For further information or to apply for this job, please contact Hannah Elliott as soon as possible by applying via the on screen instructions. Alternatively, please call 01223 368836 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com!