Planner in Bicester with Randstad
My client is a regional tier 1 civil engineering contractor that is currently looking to recruit an experienced planner.
They undertake highways, drainage, earthworks and bridge projects for a select client base. Due to expansion they are recruiting a Planner to plan and program large civil engineering projects. The role will be based in Oxfordshire.
As a Planner you will be responsible for:
- Production of tender programmes
- Assessment of construction methods prior to commencing works
- Implementation of best practices on schemes in line with company procedures
- Keep up-to-date with commercial activities that will have an effect on the programme
- Update progress and production of variance reports as required
- Effective working with other planners to develop an integrated construction programme
- Working collaboratively with all involved parties
To be considered for the role you will have a background with a civil engineering contractor in a similar role. Ideally you’ll have a BSc/HNC in civil engineering and some experience operationally prior to moving into a planning role. In return you’ll get an excellent salary and remuneration package and the chance to join an expanding business at an exciting time. Permanent or freelance applicants considered.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.