Paint Sprayer in Desford with Randstad
Are you looking to start your fantastic new career? Do you want the opportunity to work at an award-winning company? If so, read on….
If you have experience with priming parts, spraying at a high quality, and have pride in your work, we have the perfect role for you in a world-renowned manufacturing company.
- A comprehensive 1-week induction process
- Free parking
- Excellent on-site facilities
- Enhanced holiday accrual, up to 35 days (inc. public Hols)
- Discounted gym membership
- Monthly bonus’ rewarding your production and attendance
- Regular performance reviews and recognition schemes
- Candidate surveys – we value your opinions and welcome your feedback
- Auto Pension scheme enrolment
- Ongoing professional training, and a dedicated Randstad Team based on-site, ready to assist and support you
- Unique benefits app with shopping, holiday and much more directly available to Randstad workers
Hours of Work and Salary:
- Monday – 14:45PM-1:15AM, Tuesday – Wednesday 14:15PM – 0:45AM, Thursday 14:15PM-0:15AM
- Prime, prepare and mask components prior to spraying
- Spray vehicles with both manual spray gun and automated equipment
- Spray to a high-quality level without supervision
- Quality check components throughout the process for defects
- Maintain high levels of health and safety
- Experience working with 2 pack polyurethane paint
- Experience in priming and preparation of parts ready to spray
- The ability to understand and follow detailed standard work instructions
- A desire to work for a high performing company and maintain quality standards
Please note that a practical spray test and drug and alcohol test will be undertaken prior to being offered an assignment.
Assignments are due to start soon, so apply today to gain experience and enjoy an excellent reward package from an industry world leader!
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”.