Media Manager in Bristol Area with Major Players
Digital Media Sales £ 32,000 – £ 35,000 per year
Calling all Media Planners / Buyers based in Bristol! I have an opportunity available to work with a growing integrated communications agency that works across a mixture of branding, experiential, events, digital, production, shopper marketing and more!
Their digital team is entering an exciting time, we are blending technology with advertising to provide a truly cutting-edge proposition for our clients. The successful candidate will be working with one of their biggest clients who are fast moving and have big budgets. You will have Media agency experience and need to know the fundamentals of media planning and buying, TV, digital and media.
Responsibilities include: Build trusted and credible relationships with all key client personnel, acting as key day to day media point of contact.
- Develop thorough understanding of client business, products, markets and audiences.
- Able to understand, assimilate and challenge the brief.
- Able to take responsibility for the development of the media communications strategy applying appropriate strategic or tactical solutions depending upon the briefed communications objectives.
- Build and implement media plans as appropriate.
- Assess media ROI performance to drive learning and demonstrate effectiveness
- Meet with media owners to maintain and develop relationships
We’re looking for…
- Experience working in a similar role at another Media Agency, with knowledge and understanding of all media channels
- Someone who can work as a team and independently as required by the business
- Confidence to build those important client relationships with senior media owners
- Very proactive and driven candidate who is looking to hit the ground running and progress quickly
- Ability to negotiate if required
If this is you and you’re looking for a new Media opportunity in Bristol then this could be for you…
Apply below! Contact: Shelley Wright