Lose Weight Now – As a Driver Associate Delivering Amazon Packages for Pinnacle Delivery Service LLC in Kent – Washington with Pinnacle Delivery Service LLC
Our Delivery Associates Lose an Average of 10 lbs in their First Two Weeks!*
*Based on our informal and anecdotal survey of new drivers
As a Driver Associate delivering our precious cargo of Amazon packages for Pinnacle Delivery Service LLC, the rules are simple: * Show up on time and be ready to work.
- Deliver Amazon packages on-time, every time.
- Safe, incident-free driving.
- Go home to your family safe and sound.
If you are committed to doing these four things every day, we may have a position for you!
- Your role carries a tremendous amount of responsibility and expectations. We are welcomed by the communities we serve to deliver Amazon packages safely and with a smile to our customers’ doorstep.
- This is a physically demanding, fast-paced role. We’re looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, and competitive individual to deliver packages on behalf of Amazon.
- If you’re reliable and want to work, enjoy working alone – yet as an integral part of a dedicated team of delivery professionals, and want to join a rapidly growing company dedicated to deliver smiles to customers, this may be the right fit for you!
- For those who want to work, we offer job stability amid the chaos of COVID and the recession.
- We guarantee the hours that you were scheduled* for provided you finish in a safe and timely manner.
- We are a locally owned Amazon Delivery Service Partner delivering packages in pre-defined routes, using cutting edge technology, and in new comfortable 2020 Ford Transit vans equipped with all of the latest safety features.
- “Door to Door” Support with open and ongoing communication with the DOD (Dispatcher of the Day). In addition, Amazon Central Operations will help to ensure a quick resolution to any problems that may arise.
- We provide a hand-held smart-phone (Android) device to deliver packages quickly and efficiently.
- Full-time employment starting at $18.25 an hour.
- If you are an experienced Amazon, FedEx, UPS, or commercial delivery driver, starting rates are higher.
- PAID WEEKLY!
If this all sounds good, we ask a few things of you.
- Must be 23 years of age or older.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Must possess a positive, “can-do” customer first attitude.
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record (no at-fault accidents).
- 100 % Reliable: Report to Work on Time, Every Day.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs and willing to work in all types of weather.
- Perform a minimum of 25 stops per hour.
- We are recognized in the communities we serve. Strong customer service skills are essential.
- Start time: 10:45 a.m. End time: typically, 9:00 pm or sooner
- Schedule: Typical work week is 10-hours, 4 days/week.
- Overtime after 40 clocked hours (time and a half).
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) from day 1.
- Enjoy comradarie with your fellow drivers
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage available after 30 days of employment
- Monthly performance incentives and more!
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS AVAILABLE!!!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation.
Location: 22001 84th Avenue South, Kent, WA 98032
Powered by JazzHR