Job Description Summary
Are you looking to kick-start a new career in Recruitment in 2021?
If you’re a self-starter, commercially minded and keen to explore an exciting new career while completing a recognised apprenticeship, then we want to hear from you.
Alexander Mann Solutions are currently looking for people to join our new apprenticeship programme. Based remotely, you’ll embark on eight weeks training programme to equip you with all the skills that you need to ensure you become a successful recruiter. And if you complete the training successfully you will attain a level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship qualification.
On successful completion of the course you will join one of our clients as a Recruiter supporting in the delivery of critical hiring across that business. You will continue to learn virtually, working alongside and learning from experienced colleagues as well as continuing to progress via the apprenticeship framework.
Interested? Then Alexander Mann Solutions wants to hear from you. All we are looking for is a minimum of twelve months experience in any customer facing, commercial environment, but most importantly we want to hear from those that share our values: We are Bold, Authentic and Passionate.
We’ll give you eight weeks training covering what it takes to become a successful recruiter, including:
- How to develop a good understanding of client needs, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment. Essentially, what makes a successful hire and how we can ensure our clients continue to grow successfully.
- Learn the processes you will need to guarantee recruitment delivery for our clients. No two clients are the same and our commitment to delivering excellence means we need adaptable and agile thinkers.
- How to use a candidate database to match the right person to the client’s vacancy. You’ll use many tools as a recruiter and knowing how to search for specific profiles is an important skill.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, creating a shortlist of suitable candidates and presenting them to the client.
- Managing interviews and assessments. There’s a lot of planning that goes into what you’ll do, it’s important to be thinking several steps ahead to coordinate the process effectively.
- Ensuring candidates are all engaged and onboarded correctly and within the agreed time frames. For our clients providing a positive candidate experience is vital, we play a crucial role in delivering this.
We’d love to hear from you if this opportunity excites you. If you’re a confident communicator and a self-starter, someone who will be comfortable working remotely with a virtual team where you will receive the support and guidance required to succeed, then this could be just the opportunity for you.
Of course, you won’t be on your own! You’ll be joining a leading organisation in its field with an unparalleled history supporting global clients. We know what it takes to succeed, and we are here to support you all the way.
You’ll need to demonstrate:
- A real desire to work in the recruitment industry and embrace this opportunity
- Be able to work through problems and challenges in a practical and logical way
- Show resilience and adaptability
- Have a track record of working well in a team-based environment
- Be resident and eligible to work in the UK. While the role is remote this cohort of applicants will be based around Leeds or Sheffield. This will provide a virtual local hub and perhaps the opportunity for some cohort get-togethers in the future. Eligible applicants from other locations are also welcome to apply.
- Have a minimum of 12 months commercial experience, ideally gained in a customer facing role.
- Have a level of technical understanding to ensure your IT Equipment is set up correctly, with the support of our IT Department. You will always be responsible & accountable for keeping our data safe and secure.
- Have access to a dedicated workspace free from all distractions.
- Have access to a private “Stable” Super-Fast Broadband connection.
- Be competent in the use of Microsoft Office products
What you will get from us
At Alexander Mann Solutions you’ll be valued, recognised and rewarded. We aim to give all our people a good work-life balance and the opportunity to grow and develop within their role.
- £21k basic salary
- The opportunity to embark on a recruitment career with one of the world’s leading recruitment companies.
- Full training and support to enable you to work from home successfully.
- Level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship Qualification.
- A personal pension.
- One day paid volunteering a year.
- 9am – 5.30pm Monday -Friday
- 26 days holiday + statutory days.
- Flexibility to choose from a selection of benefits that are right for you.
What to do next
If this is of interest and you think you could be a success at Alexander Mann Solutions, then please apply to join our first UK cohort by clicking the above ‘Apply Now’ link.
Why work at Alexander Mann Solutions
Around the world, Alexander Mann Solutions is made up of people who represent a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, including gender, sexual orientation, age, faith, disability, ethnicity, and more.
We work hard to build an inclusive culture that enables everyone to be successful. For us, diversity and inclusion is not just a corporate initiative. We believe that different life experiences and ideas enable us to create more rewarding careers for our people while also helping us serve our clients better.
Having such a diverse population of people – representing some of the most diverse thinking our industry offers – is a huge source of pride for us at Alexander Mann Solutions. They have equally diverse working patterns, which range from being based entirely at home, to fulfilling a passion for travel and experiencing new cultures, to supporting family life by working over school terms only, to the more traditional, entering an office environment five days a week.
Our truly agile workforce is key to our success
We are lucky to work with an enviable portfolio of clients across all sectors and geographies. Our hope is that you choose a career with us to enjoy such variety and challenge – across many parts of our organisation.
If you are passionate about what you do, deliver it with authenticity, are distinctive from your peers and brave when it comes to creating the next generation of talent acquisition, then we’d love to talk to you. Your values align with ours and we can offer you a rich and varied career. Our people are the cornerstone of everything we do, which is why we hire the best in the market.
We hope that you will be one of them.
Alexander Mann Solutions