Are you an experienced healthcare PR professional looking for the chance step up and head a healthcare practice at a growing independent agency? If you want to work on comms campaigns at the cutting edge of therapy areas and medicines today and have been waiting for a practice leadership role, this is the call to make.
• Highly regarded independent healthcare PR agency with an excellent culture
• Have an enviable list of clients in ground breaking therapy areas
• Multiple award winning
The Head of Practice’s job:-
• Responsible for managing client business, maintaining strategic relationships with clients and press
• Devising and leading on new business pitches
• Supporting and training associate directors to line manage members of the team and responsible for direct line management of team members
• Demonstrable experience of growing and delivering business and strategy in a healthcare PR agency – you are likely to be second in command in a healthcare PR practice at the moment.
• Experience of running successful teams, able to develop a really high calibre team of top talent, while not being above rolling your sleeves up to help deliver campaigns – you are now ready to step up and will be an inspirational leader.
• Have an eye for organically growing business as well as the ability to provide strategic counsel to top 10 pharma clients
Only successful applicants will be contacted. Should you have not had a response within two weeks of application, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!