“A culture in which pupils can thrive, teachers know they are well supported.” Ofsted 2017
Design and Technology Teacher – Full Time – Required from January 2021
Our Design and Technology department requires an enthusiastic teacher with high aspirations. The ability to teach a range of DT subjects at Key Stage 3 is desirable, with a Design & Technology specialism at Key Stage 4 beneficial.
Can you offer the following to the students and teachers of Hailsham Community College Academy Trust:
- Values-driven outstanding teaching
- A real passion for learning
- Tenacity to drive and improve the outcomes of all students
- Ability to teach at KS3, KS4 and KS5
As a valued member of our team at Hailsham Community College Academy Trust we can offer you:
- An experienced and highly supportive Senior Leadership Team / Middle Leadership Team and pastoral team
- A commitment to your continued professional development at whatever career stage you’re at!
- A school committed to consistency of student experience and sustained improvement
- The opportunity to join our Corporate Membership to Benenden Health Care and Cycle to Work Scheme
If you have the motivation and drive for excellence and want to be a part of an enthusiastic, dedicated and well-resourced team, committed to ensuring that all students make the best possible progress in an ambitious school with the desire to be ‘outstanding’, we would be pleased to receive an application from you.
Salary: Teachers Pay Scale Closing Date: Noon 30 November 2020
For further information, an application pack or an informal discussion regarding the post, please contact our recruitment partner, Richard Lanning at Hays Education via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01273 729465.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS enhanced clearance for this Academy. We are also required by law to ensure that any prospective employee is legally entitled to live and work in the UK. You will be required to provide documentation as evidence. Other conditions of employment may apply. We are committed to equality of opportunity and positively welcome applications form all sections of the community.