EYFS Teacher (Nursery Teacher) Westminster – Central London – January2021 start
- EYFS Teacher role (Nursery)Teacher
- Outstanding graded primary school
- Inner London borough of Westminster
- Supportive, friendly Leadership
- January 2021 – start
- Full-time (Permanent position)
- M1- M6 (salary depending on experience)
- Experienced and NQT EYFS Teachers welcome to apply!
- Full NQT Induction programme on offer
- Immediate interviews available
Empowering Learning are currently looking to recruit a permanent EYFS Teacher (Nursery) for January 2021 start.
Our client school based in the inner-city London borough of Westminster is currently looking to recruit an EYFS Teacher (Nursery) Teacher to join them on a full-time permanent basis for January 2021 start.
The school are seeking to appoint a creative and enthusiastic EYFS Teacher (Nursery) Teacher who is passionate about working with children and is looking to develop into a Good or Outstanding Teacher.
- Are you seeking a school who can provide you with the opportunities to become a successful teacher?
- Are you looking for a permanent EYFS Teacher (Nursery) Teacher role – starting January 2021?
Then this might be the school for you!
The Headteacher of this Outstanding primary school has a commitment to CPD and training and can offer a wide range of opportunities to develop your skills.
Based in the inner-city London borough of Westminster, this two form entry Primary School is easily accessible by public transport and is located in a busy and diverse area of London. The school has a highly inclusive approach and expects each teacher to set high expectations for all students, differentiating appropriately and effectively to ensure progress is achieved.
If you are looking to join a well-established primary school as a EYFS Teacher (Nursery) Teacher – then please email your updated CV to Natasja.Turck@empowering-learning.co.uk today!