Job Title: Area Cleaning Supervisor
Salary: £24K-£26K + car + bonuses
Company: A growing contract cleaning company
We are looking for an experienced Area Cleaning Manager with excellent communication skills (both with clients and staff members) to join our fast growing company.
The successful applicant must be ambitious, have a “can-do” attitude, and lead by example.
We are a small Commercial Cleaning company that is winning lots of contracts in the medical, food-production, and office sectors.
We need an experienced Area Cleaning Manager to look after our London based clients and cleaners.
You will need to be confident, energetic, have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be ambitious to move up the career ladder. We are growing rapidly and need an Area Cleaning Manager who is able to move into a more senior role within 12 months.
As such the Area Cleaning Manager will be hard working and flexible to do whatever it takes to keep the clients happy and manage your team well. You will be hands on where necessary and be technically savvy with laptops and Excel spreadsheets.
Skills & Attributes:
· People orientated and a team player
· Flexible and positive outlook
· Proficient IT skills Ability and willingness to learn
· Attention to detail
· Hands on approach
· Confident, resourceful and innovative
· Ability to work under pressure
· Social and interpersonal skills
· Methodical approach to tasks
· Duties and Responsibilities:
· Conduct site audits
· Stock management, ordering and arranging delivery.
· Staff recruitment
· Staff onboarding
· Staff training
· Arrange cover for holidays & sickness – this is a key point and will involve creating a structure where there are a plan B and plan C for each site and covering yourself where necessary.
· Update timesheets
You will also be required to keep an eye on stock levels and replenish and deliver to your cleaners on site. This is a great opportunity for an Area Cleaning Manager to make an impression and move rapidly up the career ladder as the company grows, along with commensurate pay rises and bonuses. As the role requires working early and late the Area Cleaning Manager will need to live in London in order to get to your clients rapidly in case of problems.
This role does include working on the weekends when necessary.
You must have a clean DBS.
If you are an experienced Area Cleaning Manager and meet the above criteria please email your CV to us.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00-£26,000.00 per year
- Bonus Scheme
- Commission Pay
- Company Car
- Flexible Schedule
- Monday to Friday
- cleaning supervision: 3 years (Preferred)