** Secondary Supply Teacher – Worcestershire – Immediate Start **
- Are you a newly qualified teacher (NQT) wanting to gain valuable experience in a variety of Worcestershire schools and year groups?
- Or, maybe you are a Worcestershire based teacher who is looking to shorten your commute time and obtain work closer to home instead of outside the county!
Whatever your circumstances, supply teaching with Academics is your first choice. We can offer REGULAR LOCAL work to suit you!
For over 15 years, we have been the PREFERRED education recruitment agency for secondary schools across Worcestershire. We work EXCLUSIVELY with schools in: Bewdley, Bromsgrove, Central Worcester, Droitwich, Evesham, Kidderminster, Malvern, Pershore, Redditch and Stourport.
We are always looking to recruit influential subject specialists and general cover teachers for day to day and short term assignments. Our ideal secondary supply teacher – Worcestershire will:
- be enthusiastic, reliable and resilient
- have the ability to engage all students and encourage them to achieve their full potential
- have strong classroom management skills
- be versatile, have UK teaching experience and a sound knowledge of the curriculum
Whatever key stage, year group or subject you teach, we are confident that we can help you. Give Rebecca a call for an informal chat or submit your CV and I will call you back.
Alternatively, if your immediate preference is for a long term role in one school, no problem! We have an abundance of teaching opportunities ranging from: daily assignments, short/ long term positions to permanent roles … register with us and be the first to be considered for new vacancies in our client schools … most of which you will NOT hear about elsewhere!
Supply teaching is a great career and lifestyle choice because:
- It offers variety and flexibility for you to choose when, where and how often you would like to work!
- On daily assignments there is no responsibility for marking and planning – yet you still receive a fantastic rate of pay!
- It gives you the opportunity to explore different schools with no commitment!
- Working as a secondary supply teacher – Worcestershire is an excellent way of getting your foot in the school door, for you to get to know a school and for a school to get to know you. You will benefit from working in a range of Worcestershire secondary schools which can be another pathway to regular work or even the possibility of a permanent role if that is your end goal…schools will always ask for good teachers to return!
We offer competitive rates of pay, in many cases above industry standard and you will receive continued support from your experienced personal consultant.
Academics Ltd are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies, including right to work, DBS and reference checks.