HR Specialist in United Kingdom with Eileen Richards Recruitment
C £28,000 p.a.
- An amazing opportunity to become part of a dynamic people focused business
- You will have the autonomy to develop new process and strategies that will aid the business
- If you are enthusiastic and thrive on a change and enjoy a sense of belonging this could be the role for you
ER Recruitment are excited to be working with our client who are a widely-known, and highly respected business based in Leicester. They are now looking for an HR Specialist take a lead on training and supporting line managers in the effective delivery of recruitment, reward, and induction processes across the entire organisation, and to act as front line support to all employees; acknowledging and assisting with day-to-day queries and requests, and ensuring that ‘speed of service’ is a key trait of the HR Function.
Role & Responsibilities of the HR Specialist:
- Work closely with line managers across the organisation in order to understand their staffing requirements, and how these may evolve over time.
- Ensure the application robust recruitment and selection principles across the entire organisation.
- Monitor and facilitate the application of an induction and embedding process that enables seamless transitions for all staff into their roles and the organisation.
- Monitor the application of the reward and benefits strategy across the organisation; including pension, life assurance cover, and medical insurance where applicable.
- Contribute towards periodic reviews of the recruitment & selection, induction & embedding, and reward & benefits strategies; feeding back on opportunities and threats.
- Produce and distribute Offer Letters, Contracts of Employment, and Employee Handbooks.
- Produce and distribute relevant documentation associated with salary increases and promotions.
- Further support the on-boarding process through reference checking, as well as carrying out Right to Work, DBS, and DVLA checks where appropriate.
- Ensure all employee data and information is accurate, up to date, and compliant with employment law.
- Carry out any other duties and tasks required by the Head of HR, which are within the post-holders’ capabilities.
About You as the HR Specialist:
- CIPD Level 3 Qualification or working towards
- Previous experience working in an on-boarding, recruitment role.
- Experience of HR procedures and systems
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Competitive Salary
- Car parking provided
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for ER Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.
While we aim to get back to all applicants, due to the current situation, if you do not receive a response within seven working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you.