Graduate Recruiter in London | Careerjet
Job Description Summary
We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we’re passionate about helping companies and individuals fulfil their potential through talent acquisition and management.
Today, nearly 4,000 of our talent acquisition and management experts are partnering with our blue-chip clients across multiple sectors and in more than 90 countries. Delivering a distinctive blend of outsourcing and, through our Talent Collective team, consulting services, our unrivalled experience, capability and thought leadership helps our clients attract, engage and retain the talent they need for business success.
We are looking for a Graduate Programmes – Recruiter to join our Emerging Talent recruitment solution with our client HSBC on a 6months FTC. The role will be Home Based in the UK
Working with the client you will be managing recruitment for the UK Graduate Programmes. Liaising with colleagues in recruitment and development, business stakeholders, graduates and interns; you will play a critical part of the Emerging Talent team.
This key role puts you right at the heart of our business, as you’ll really get to know your client and build strong relationships and create solutions for efficient and effective processes. There’s real scope to make an impact and show just how much you have to offer.
What you’ll do:
- Research, organise, manage and coordinate virtual recruitment events to attract candidates to our insight programmes and summer internship in HSBC Technology
- Organise and present at virtual recruitment events across the UK
- Support running UK virtual insight programme and summer internship in collaboration with the Development Team
- Organise and lead virtual UK assessment centres, preparation and wash-ups
- Interview and assess candidates if needed
- Global reporting if required to provide regular pipeline updates
- Support full on-boarding process of our incoming summer interns in HSBC Technology
- Join daily team calls, sharing best practice, ideas and UK graduate recruitment updates
- Shortlisting of CVs/applications to insight programme
- Planning of some 2021/22 UK attraction events
- Support global review of 2021/22 global assessment framework
- End of Campaign review and analysis
- Invoicing and ad hoc team support
What are we looking for?
- Must have previous graduate recruitment / early careers experience
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word and ATS management
- Strong presentation and communication skills (written and verbally)
- Data-driven and analytical
- Experience of managing different stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills including issue resolution
- Ability to work to short deadlines and under pressure without compromising quality and delivery
- Experience of managing multiple projects and deadlines
We’re a fast-growing, equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability. Alexander Mann Solutions is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Alexander Mann Solutions