Graduate Management Scheme in Winsford with Randstad
Job Title: Graduate Scheme – Account Management
Salary: £24k (+ OTE)
Our client are looking for a brand new team of ambitious graduates to help enhance their presence, to handle existing customer relations and client accounts to ensure they remain profitable, repeat spend and develop their commitment to our client.
Our client is a leading, innovative provider within Cybersecurity. Daily, they nullify risk in more than 600 million e-mails & 7 million mobile apps around the world. Clients of theirs include large global enterprises, universities and governments.
Graduate Scheme – Account Management Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £24,000
- Full, inclusive training
- Fun, modern offices
- Regular socials and a welcoming, inclusive culture
- Incentives and bonuses
- Excellent personal and professional development available
Graduate Scheme – Account Management Role:
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company and its offering in order to best educate existing clients
- Handle an existing book of clients – you’ll immediately be charged with liaising directly with key stakeholders, internally and customers alike
- Rekindle dormant accounts from historic client lists
- Support customer success to ensure that clients are happy with the services they’ve secured with the company
- Shadow senior members of the team in order to get a handle on the entire 360 process – with a view to your progression within the business
Graduate Scheme – Account Management:
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, and a great telephone manner
- Comfortable in a target driven environment
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.