Graduate Account Manager in Basingstoke with Randstad
Role: Graduate Account Manager
Salary: £25,000 (up to £35,000 in OTE)
Our client is one of the country’s leading providers of workforce communication services and solutions for enterprises and the public sector. They’ve helped a multitude of firms improve their productivity, collaborate and communicate more effectively. Customers span several market sectors, such as Enterprise, Public Sector, Education and Healthcare.
We’re recruiting for a Graduate Account Manager on their behalf who’ll be charged with maintaining and developing new and existing accounts.
Graduate Account Manager – the role:
- Basic salary of £25k
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Healthcare contributions
- Bonus and incentive scheme
- Market leading training and development courses
- Driving revenue with new and existing customer accounts
- Owning the overall process from prospecting, reaching out all the way through to qualifying, quoting, closing and managing the account
- Driving qualified leads and establishing sales visits for senior personnel
- Present and book demonstrations for existing products and services for prospective clients.
- Ensuring the client requirements are understood and communicated efficiently and effectively
Working with a whole host of clients, you’ll gain some fantastic exposure to the field – this client is committed to training, and by demonstrating a mature attitude to your own development and a customer centric manner you could be rewarded with more and more opportunities within the role. This client are frequent winners of industry awards – represented at events, seminars and in publications.
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ambitious and driven
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.