Customer Service Officer in United Kingdom with Adecco
Our client a Rehabilitation Centre for Ex Offenders is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Officer who holds a current DBS which is in date, start ASAP, duration 2-3 months, pay £12ph-£13ph, full time post.
However due to rota implemented to keep staff numbers as low as possible and with footfall significantly reduced, the likelihood is that you will be required only 3 days per week, working hours 8:45am to 5pm Monday to Friday, location Croydon.
**Please note it is essential for this role you have a clear DBS that is dated in the last year**
Main purpose of the role is to work as an integral part of the community team to provide a high quality customer service and ensure smooth running of front of house.
- Deal with all visitors in accordance with the clients Customer Service Standards.
- Maintain a record of attendance for visitors.
- Obtain basic information from all casual callers and deal with basic queries as appropriate.
- Report any aggressive / abusive behaviour to the appropriate Manager, taking appropriate action to reduce the risk of escalation.
- Monitor CCTV for group work and interview rooms.
- Provide training and instruction on the use of the switchboard and other duties associated to this post, as required.
- Respond to panic alarm system and summon assistance in accordance with procedures.
- Operate and maintain room bookings system.
- Monitor and maintain the reception area to a good standard.
- Receive and disseminate information in an appropriate manner, e.g. telephone and email.
- Update Service User records when required.
- Maintain own Outlook diary and collate Outlook diaries for the team.
- Access electronic mail regularly and respond accordingly.
- Process incoming and outgoing post.
- Maintain processes and where necessary make proposals for improvement.
- Update and maintain information on relevant approved databases, spreadsheets and paper systems.
- Issue petty cash /vouchers/warrants for travel costs, maintaining appropriate records in line with local office financial procedures.
- Relay information obtained or observed from interaction with the Service User or External Agency to Offender Manager / Duty Manager.