Creative Studio Manager in London
Job Description Summary
We are AMS and we’re passionate about helping companies and individuals fulfil their potential through talent acquisition and management. Today, nearly 4,000 of our talent acquisition and management experts are partnering with our blue-chip clients across multiple sectors and in more than 90 countries. Delivering a distinctive blend of outsourcing and, through our AMS Advisory team, consulting services, our unrivalled experience, capability and thought leadership helps our clients attract, engage and retain the talent they need for business success.
Due to our continuous growth we are currently looking for
Creative Studio Manager
As a multi-skilled creative manager, highly skilled to create impactful campaigns across different channels crafting the visual narrative, key messaging to bring campaigns/projects to life in-line with the AMS Brand Strategy and Expression Toolkit. Bringing new insights, knowledge of current trends, creative ideas and challenging the design team to produce work to the highest standards. No creative challenge will be too much while managing the team of designers to help push the AMS brand into new prospects/clients/digital spaces/geographic markets and market verticals. As an experienced middle-weight designer to lead on complex briefs, continually moving the dial on creativity; use of emerging multi-media tools piloting where possible. Performance manage the global Creative Studio team to gain maximum design & content output and to inspire the wider AMS team on the level of creative output.
- Responsible for line managing and leading a global team of visual designers/Video Producer, of various experience levels, ensuring quality of the creative work produced, challenging ideas and developing the designers to be highly skilled challengers. To own and facilitate design workflows for the team, working with Bid Leads, Marketeers, Senior Stakeholders & brief owners across the global business
- Forward focused, able to inspire designers/Video production and work at the highest level of graphic design. Mentoring less experienced designers, coaching and developing their skills and career pathways
- Responsible for consulting with the business alongside Bid Leads & Marketeers, often leading the conversation, to help articulate best practices on their briefs in-line with AMS design principles of Brand, Demand, Land, Retain & Expand’
- Responsible for producing a variety of creative work and bringing them to life across AMS branded and client deliverables. From building pitch narratives/visuals presentations/Art of the Possible workshops, campaigns identities, event material, brochures, illustrations, interactive projects, video, social media assets, digital proposals and animations
- Managing multiple project allocation across the global Creative Studio team through a Workflow management system – ensuring quality and alignment to each brief. Work with internal stakeholders on all aspects of design to define, capture, and document requirements, and to plan and execute delivery against plans
- Design creative outputs in-line with the AMS guidelines and have relevant experience to solve creative challenges within a new brand infrastructure and Expression Toolkit – Dexterity in Action.
- To work across all AMS service lines and sectors, collaborating with the AMS Innovation/Product Development teams on new roadmap products/service launches, developing Go to Market/Bid materials as needed
- Proven experience of reporting on all creative studio outputs to allow the Bid/Marketing Leadership team to evaluate the impact of all creative outputs.
- Outstanding conceptual and graphic design skills and an ability to demonstrate and apply a sound knowledge of being a Brand Custodian
- Proven ability and experience of leading high-volume design teams and influencing behaviour to deliver positive outcomes
- Skilled in the complete Adobe Creative Suite. An expert in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop. Deep working experience of PowerPoint
- Drive improvements in the team’s creative processes and capabilities. With a strong attitude to teamwork and professional development
- A solid experience of integrated campaigns is essential as the Creative Studio work will cover print, digital, video and event design delivering brand / marketing collateral
- Possess excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workload and handle several tasks at once within given deadlines and suggesting possible solutions
- Possess excellent influencing and communication skills to be able to challenge internal clients to deliver best practice.
- Show a deep passion for graphic design, typography, motion graphics, creativity and delivering excellent consumer-led service standards.
- Experience of using Google Workspace, After Effects, Premier Pro, and XD an advantage
- Experience of working within a Resourcing/Recruitment based environment/Company
- Exposure to interesting projects
- Professional training programme with knowledge about processes and buddy who will support you during your first weeks with us
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Foreign language lessons
- Benefits from Social Fund, including Multisport card
- Additional day off
- Work environment supporting work-life balance (CSR, remote work option, flexible working hours etc.)
Alexander Mann Solutions