Business Development Representative in London with Randstad
Job title: Business Development Representative (Dutch & English Speaker)
Salary: £28K (with up to £40k OTE)
Our client are a developer and distributor of a leading business process management, automation and decision making software. Working with clients of all sizes in every industry from financial services to academia, to manufacturing. With ambitious international growth targets in the coming years, the company are looking to bring on board an ambitious, bi-lingual candidate to help establish new business relationships.
The successful candidate must speak Dutch and English to business level fluency.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Identifying, qualifying and reaching out to prospective businesses
- Developing your understanding of your assigned region and developments within it
- Establishing rapport with prospects and booking appointments (on behalf of senior executives)
- Shadowing meetings, and eventually attending your own
- Representing the business at networking and marketing events
- Keeping company CRM up to date and accurate
You’ll team up with field based representatives in your assigned territory, managing their diaries and helping them prepare for the appointments you’ve booked on their behalf. There’s plenty of training and progression on offer for candidates displaying the right talent and determination – this is a fantastic opportunity for a determined, bilingual graduate to join a fast-growing tech company. The client is housed in a dynamic co-working space in central London, with cafés and a rooftop terrace: ideal for networking.
- £28k basic salary
- £40k OTE in your first year
- Company holidays
- Modern, highly social offices in central London
- Pension contributions
- Nights out, social events
- Bonus/incentive schemes
- Essential: Educated to degree level
- Essential: Fluency in Dutch and English
- Commercial acumen and an excellent work ethic
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and IT literate
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.