Business Development Executive German in London with Randstad
Job Title: Business Development Executive (German Speaker)
Salary: £28k-£30k (+ OTE)
Connecting fund managers and distributors, our client ensures greater efficacy in investment decisions for companies and individuals. They’ve been supporting the fund industry for more than two decades, with a presence spanning offices around the world! They’re now looking for ambitious, bi-lingual graduates to help enhance their presence even further, as they look to capitalise on some ambitious plans for growth.
Business Development Executive Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £28k, rising to £30k after probation passed
- OTE taking your package higher
- Laptop/tablet and mobile
- Healthcare & Pension
- Fantastic culture with regular socials – to be resumed in-person when safe
- Huge scope for professional development into a variety of business areas and locations – some professionals have moved out and are working in Sydney, to take one example. Coaching, sponsorship of formal qualifications, paid study leave – there is plenty of support provided
- Travel season ticket loan
- Subsidised gym membership
Business Development Executive Role:
The role is centred on opening up new business for the company – you’ll obtain a thorough working knowledge of the company and its offering, before contacting senior executives, often C-Suite level, to introduce the company. You’ll be able to learn how to objection handle effectively, to creatively prospect over the phone, via email and through social channels. Successful candidates will be real relationship builders and naturals when developing professional rapport.
Business Development Executive:
- Educated to degree level
- Business fluency in English and German
- Comfortable in a target driven environment
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed.
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.