Band Hospital Healthcare Assistant in Lewes with Springday Healthcare Staffing
We are urgently seeking to recruit experienced Healthcare Assistant’s to place for various ad-hoc and short to long term assignments to suit in NHS across the UK.
You will work as a part of a multidisciplinary team; providing nursing care to patients suffering from a wide variety of medical conditions and illnesses, supporting in their treatment, recovery and well-being.
Your core duties and responsibilities will include recording the observations of patients such as:
- Taking the temperature of the patient
- Recording the temperature of the patient
- Taking the pulse rate of the patient
- Recording the pulse rate of the patient
- Taking the respiration rate of the patient
- Recording the respiration rate of the patient
- Recording Oxygen saturation of patient
You may upon request be assigned to provide one to one continuous observation for an individual patient is responsible for the following under supervision and guidance of the registered nurse in charge of the ward or bay of patients:
- Engaging and interacting with the patient whenever the opportunity arises
- Monitoring and reporting any changes in behaviour or condition to the registered nurse
- Recording and reporting of vital signs under supervision of registered nurse
- Ensuring the patient has adequate nutrition and hydration
- Providing assistance with personal care
You will need to possess the following skills:
- An approachable and caring nature
- Good communication skills and listening skills
- The ability to keep sensitive information confidential at all times
- A respectful approach to patients and colleagues
- Reliability and Flexibility
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A good sense of humour
- Good communication skills, compassion and dedication
- Current satisfactory Enhanced DBS Certificate
- Relevant UK experience
- Current and up to date training records
- 2 professional clinical references
The ideal nurse must be reliable, self-motivated and able to work as a member of a team to provide high level patient care in a variety of clinical settings.
If you are interested, please apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch shortly.
Sprinday Healthcare Staffing is a leading provider of healthcare staffing. We specialise in the supply of Registered Nurses (All Specialties), and experienced Healthcare Assistants for temporary assignments in a diverse range of public and private healthcare settings NATIONWIDE.
Sprinday Healthcare Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.